Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BIRTHDAY PARTY PLANNING IN PROGRESS......

Well, I've officially begun the planning (yes...I said PLANNING) of Anthony's 1st birthday party. I'm still an event planner at heart, so don't make fun of me for planning a 1 year old's party 2 months ahead of time! Anthony's birthday happens to fall on a Saturday, so it will be on 8/23/08. I feel like I'm a bit of a bad mom (you'll notice I have these little guilt trips quite frequently!) because Anthony doesn't have more friends! Haha. That sounds weird I'm sure. But with the situation as it stands now, he's never around other kids! So if you're reading this, and you have a little one who would like to be my little one's friend....we need to arrange a playdate! Haha. I'm already trying to fix him up!

But anyhow, party, 8/23/08 probably at my mom's house....backyardigans themed. That's what we've got so far!

No comments: