Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New tooth :)

Anthony just cut his third tooth, it's his top right front tooth (does that even make sense?)! It's a biggin' too.

And for those of you who didn't know, for my birthday next week, Joe and I are getting tattooed (yes, again). Mine will be an extension of my lower back clover (which means "luck" obviously). It will be vines. I decided on vines because in the Irish culture, vines are symbolic of determination, in English culture they're symbolic of youth and joy, in old American culture, they symbolize fidelity, and Biblically they symbolize growth and eternal life. Yes...I've put a LOT of thought into this. :) There will also be the letter "A" written in the vines, kind of hidden and that symbolizes ANTHONY of course....

We have our final consultation appointment on Saturday to see the final drawings, and then next Saturday on my Birthday we'll get the actual ink done.

The FOLLOWING Saturday, exactly 1 week after my birthday is Anthony's 1st BIRTHDAY and 1st Birthday Party! I'd love for all of you to be there! I will be sending out invitations on Monday.

No comments: